Rainham, United Kingdom
PASS Program is excited to announce a new partnership in providing USMLE Step 1 prep in the United Kingdom. In partnership with Medical Training A-Z, we will be running a 4-week blended learning course starting on May 8th, 2017. This course will take place in Rainham, United Kingdom which is only a 25 minute train ride from the heart of Central London! As a part of this course, students will receive the following services:
- Live Lecture streamed directly to the learning center in the UK
- Access to pre-recorded lecture videos of the course content as taught by PASS Program
- One-on-one tutoring sessions
- Small group tutoring and drill sessions
- Live Streamed Morning Questions with Dr. Francis Ihejirika – learn how to break questions down in order to find the concept or clue
- Access to Student Support Services for assistance with coaching, goals, and tips on overcoming test anxiety
- One weekend course on clinical practices taught by practicing doctors with actual patients – see how diseases present and how to properly engage with patients
- Additional in person lectures provided by experts in their field directly related to the course schedule including topics on pharmacology and cardiology
- An in person presentation from an actual test question writer for the USMLE who will teach you how to think of the questions from their perspective
In order to assure a quality blended learning program and environment, we will only be accepting 5 students for our May program. The tuition cost of this program is $6,000 USD, however, PASS Program will be awarding a $1,000 scholarship to each of the students selected for this program making the tuition cost $5,000 USD. If required, housing and transportation will be arranged at an additional cost.
We are now accepting applications for the program through the scholarship process. In order to fill out the application, please Click Here to complete the process. All applicants are required to fill out the application, provide an academic and personal letter of recommendation, and undergo a 15 minute Video Conference Interview before selection. The application deadline is April 26th and notification of scholarship award will be made by April 28th. Once selected, final tuition payment must be received by May 3rd. All students are responsible for their own transport costs to and from the United Kingdom and, if they are not a legal resident of the United Kingdom, that they have the appropriate visas/passports to attend the course starting on May 8th. UK Support is available for the students entirely.
If you have any questions, please feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org. We looked forward to seeing you soon in the United Kingdom!